Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm gonna make my lips bleed.

You're forever making me bite my lips. You're way too cute to resist. I know you're trouble. A lot. And I'm not thinking straight right now. But I'm living in the moment. If any of my 언니's or 오빠s found out about you, they probably would kill me..... Yup. They would. But you make me smile so much. You know how to make me laugh, even when I'm upset with you. Even when I'm not happy with the situation you're in. And for the first time in a while, I'm not frustrated. I'm having fun. I told you that I didn't want a relationship because that is partially true. I don't think I have the time, nor am I in the mentality to date. I feel like dating is meant to be between people who are looking to get married. I'm not quite there yet (that's another post). But. I already told you how much I like you. And I'm hoping you know it, too. I hope I'm showing it enough. I actually wish I was there more for you because I know how you have those days. And when you have those days, I just want to snuggle you and wath you fall asleep. And I'm sorry I can't do that. But I hope you know through the little visits and the texts an th phone calls how I feel
About you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment