You know how to get to me. I don't know if it's just the beginning stage. Cuz in the beginning, everyone's like this. My only thing is that. You're in some trouble. And. As much as I want to say no to you, I can't help but be even more drawn to you. You hav the CUTEST smile. Tattoos make me want to die! You know how to play around with me without getting mad. You know that I'm always worried about you and you appreciate it. And, you're planning on getting "out." It probably won't be easy but. You said you're going to do it so I believe you.
"I love the way we play fight. I love the way you hold me. The way you kiss my neck. The way you touch me. I try my hardest to squeeze in a little bit of you into my day whenever I can. I love texting you first thing in the morning...and how your responses come hours later -_- I love talking to you. I actually enjoy getting jealous over you. And yeah, I think you're bad news for me but. What can I do. I can't change the way I feel about you."
And. I can't say the words "I love you" to you yet because just recently realized what those three words mean, and how difficult it is to keep with it. But what I can tell you is that I REALLY REALLY do like you.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment