Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just the way you are.

I love the way you know me. You know how to get me (good and bad). With just simple words you know how to make me feel better. You know exactly when I need my space, you know when to smother me. I know I'm still iffy about the things going on but. I'm here with you, to watch you out of it. I'm here to watch you finish up with your "nonsense." Thank you for being patient and understanding of what's going on with my situations, and I'll try my hardest to do the same with you and yours. I've stuck it out with you so far, haven't I? I didn't have to, true. Yeah, you are dangerous for me... But that just turns me on so much more and makes me fall for you because I want to help you get out. You know what I mean? I'm not here to judge you for your mistakes. Others might but I have no right doing that. I have flaws of my own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment