Why didn't you expect it? I've told you those three special words before. And I meant it when I said it. So. What do you mean?
Don't say those words if you don't mean it. Don't say it just because I'm saying it.
Honestly? I'm worried shitless. I'm extremely insecure right now. And I'm being SO trivial about everything. But. I don't know how to help it. Insecure because I know I'm not the hottest chick you know and you happened to fall for me pretty quickly. Worried shitless because. I know you've been cheated on, but what makes it positive that you won't just drop me for someone else? Someone better? And it doesn't help that you work all over the place at all different hours. I haven't given myself up to you because I don't want you to 1. Always expect it and 2. If something happens along the line, I don't want that connection being there. That's something I know didn't happen, and I won't ever have to think
About it. And I can go on doing my own things. Selfish? Maybe. But I'm on a mission to not make the same mistake 3 times in a row. I know you're very independent and all, but I can tell you still have a big, lonely side to you.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment